Set in the north western side of the greater Pilanesberg National Park
and only 33km from Sun City, this malaria free Big Five private game lodge is surrounded by the trees of an old Tambuti forest
within the Black Rhino Game Reserve.
Only three hours’ drive away from South Africa’s largest city
(Johannesburg), Pilanesberg National Park offers the perfect opportunity to leave the city lights behind, and discover another
Situated in pristine African wilderness at the foot of an ancient
volcanic crater, Tambuti Lodge is part of a conservation area that covers over 50 000 hectares.
The contemporary elegance at Tambuti Lodge is complemented
by the excellent service and hospitality offered by the Tambuti Team. Offering an intimate and luxurious safari experience,
guests can enjoy 2 game drives daily which are conducted in the Pilanesberg during the morning and evening when you are guided
by your game ranger in an open 10 seater game viewing vehicle.
Tambuti Lodge consists of five luxury chalets all fitted with contemporary elegance and quality furnishings. Surrounded by striking
Tambuti Trees, all the suites offer bush views and privacy, each air-conditioned with en-suite bathroom equipped with twin hand
basins, bath, indoor and showers, separate toilet, complete with a private deck.
All our suites offer kingsize beds, two of which can also be converted into twins. Double vanities, toilet, bath, indoor and outdoor
shower. Outside kitchenette and patio area accompanied by two chairs and a table for seating. The rooms are equipped with tea and
coffee making stations, telephones, overhead fan, air conditioning TVs and bar fridges. Bath amenities, gowns and slippers are
Our Honeymoon Suite is a luxury bedroom with kingsize bed, double vanities, toilet, bath, indoor and outdoor shower and fridge
inside the suite. Patio area with a jacuzzi and kitchenette accompanied by chairs and a table for seating and a wooden bench. The
room is equipped with tea and coffee making station, telephone, overhead fan, air conditioning and TV. Bath amenities, gowns and
slippers are provided.
– King size or twin beds
– En-suite bathroom
– Indoor and Outdoor Showers
– Bath and double vanity basin
– Bath Amenities
– Bathrobes and slippers
– Outside Patio
– Overhead fan
– Air Conditioning
– DSTV bouquet
– Bar Fridge
– Tea and Coffee station
– Hair Dryer
View Africa’s most impressive wildlife on morning and afternoon/ evening game drives in an open 4-wheel drive safari vehicle with our
expert guide. The Pilanesberg is situated in the transition zone between the Kalahari and Lowveld, making it exceptional for spotting
all kinds of wildlife. The ecology of the national park is unlike any other in the country, and almost every animal native to South Africa
is found here.
– Swimming Pool
– TV Lounge with fireplace
– Free wi-fi
– Room service available from 06:30 - 22:00 for meals and 24 hours for beverages.
– Café Breakfast, light meals and snacks are available from 07:00 – 16:30.
– Dinner & Drum Show Located just 500m from Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, The Boma Show offers a unique Zimbabwean dining experience including traditional dancers, an interactive drumming show and mouth-watering dishes every evening from
19:00. Bookings are strongly recommended.
The Vulture Culture Experience:
– Occurs daily at 1pm below the Buffalo Bar viewing deck at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge (duration is approximately 30 minutes), is a conservation exercise to help maintain the local vulture populations, providing guests with a thrilling insight into the lives of these raptors
► Price on Request
– Children under 16 years are not permitted.
– Check In/Arrival Time: 13h00
– Check Out Time: 11h00
What to pack:
– Sun block
– Walking boots/shoes
– Comfortable and casual clothing (avoid bright colours as you will
want to blend in as much as possible). Think khaki, green and yellow.
– Warm jackets, gloves, beanies (woollen hats), scarves
for game drives
– Camera (300 - 600mm lenses for good photographs)
– Medication for allergies
Get in Touch
We love feedback. Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.